Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Goodbye 05 Hello 06

Yeap, its that time of the year. The Christmas air is in the wind, followed by the New year that is just around the corner, 32 days to be exact. Apparently, it was reported that a lot of people commit suicide over the holidays. Its that time when you start to feel depressed and stuff. I'm really not much of a holiday mood kinda person and guess it can get a little depressing because everybody is about busy perparing for the holidays and here you are sitting alone, thinking what you are going to do.

Well this year's different. Well, not so different after all. Am not planning anything extra-ordinary or planning to go for some happening party, but rather looking back the year, this year has just been really good. There have been ups and downs but most importantly, think I've grown up so much more in my thinking. I am thankful for all that I have expereienced this year. The good, the not so good, the bad, all of it.

Was looking through some photos that "Timothy" took together. Some of them were just pure silly, some of them funny, but it reminded me of all the times that we spent together, thank you for being a part of my life. It would be so different without you guys. Looking forward to the new year with you guys. Feeling a warm feeling in my heart...And all of this was possible because of the One who first loved us, our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

Roy said...

Haha! Merry Christmas!

eunice said...

Hey Pierre, yes I also have that same feeling too - how "Timothy" has been part of my life. Its a great and warm feeling!