Monday, July 18, 2005

Why blog?

Someone asked, "Why on earth would someone want to share your life to the whole world over the web?" I wondered for a while and decided "Why won't anyone want to share their life to the whole world over the web?" Guess its a really personal thing that we have our opinion about.

Some people are more private about their lives and their thoughts than others. I never suffered from that kind of restriction before, I always spoke my mind. But I must say that sometimes it has gotten me into trouble. I remember the time when I was in primary school, talking was alway my forte. I never had problems expressing my thoughts, much to the dismay of my math teacher. Remembered that she called my mum and told her that I talked too much. I got a good trashing for that.

I digress. I guess at the end of the day, I just want to put my thoughts down. I know that I'm really lousy at journalling and stuff, I think about alot of stuff and it lingers for a while and then its gone, almost like a fleeting moment. Some peole collect saga seeds, I want to collect my thoughts. And guess this is the best way I can think of.

Echo, echo...
We come, we go
No I don't want to be just another
Echo, echo...

Do you hear me?
Cause I need to, just to reach you
Do you hear me?
Coming clearly?
Am I hollow?
Just an echo
(Keith Kane)

I don't just want to be an echo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oui, Happy Birthday! I can still hear your non-stop chattering way back in our primary schiool days where people hear you before they see you. Pierre, always with an opinion. Yes, time does flies.