Monday, October 03, 2005

Zipping on Highway 30

How time flies! It was not so long ago that we were all fearful that the milenia bug will hit the coputeres on which we are so dependant on. Some postulated that the world would come to an end and that during that period, we should stay home with our families. Looking back, its easy to laugh. But living that moment - uncertainty.

I don't know about you guys but somehow, I see the analogy of my life in relation to my drive to work. Life on the fast track, zipping by. Getting from where we are to where we need to be. Facing stops, road blocks, heavy traffic, inconsiderate drivers, vechicles that belong to the leftmost lane trying to get the to right most lane. Cars which are hoggers, while others are dangerous.

I wonder what kind of driver I am, what kind of person I am in life...

No comments: