Thursday, September 08, 2005

*wonderful* Wednesday

It was Salsa time again. *What? You just went on Saturday?!* Well this one's a make-up class. Will be taking a road trip to Malacca with Timothy caregroup over the weekend, so will be missing class. Had to make-up otherwise I'll fall behind... ;)

Anyhow, it was really interesting. For some obscure cosmic reason, there are ALWAYS more girls than guys at the classes. *not that I am complaining or anything, I get more practice*. And I've had many accusations thrown at me, saying that the reason why I go for classes was to meet more girls. *giggle* I deny that FLATLY, and there is absolutely no truth in it at all! The reason I'm there is because of my friends, period.

Anyhow, yesterday's turnout was pretty huge. Perhaps around 8 guys and about 20 girls? Unfortunately, did not get even one phone number *mumble*. The thing is that it was kinda funny. We were taught a couple of moves as usual and given the time to practise in pairs. The guys were all lined up one side and the girls the other. Because the girls outnumbered the guys big time, it meant that the girls had to take turns to pair up with the guys. And after a round of practise, the girs would swap.

Here comes the funny part *to me at least, I'm sure the girls might not have appreciated it if they sat down and thought about it*. When its time to change, its like musical chairs, everyone scrambles - and switch guys. Its kinda funny. And if you don't have a partner *I'm talking about the guys* all you had to do was to raise your hand and you'll see them running to you... I've never been so desired before...haha.

Just me in my loser world....:D

No comments: