Thursday, September 22, 2005

Life is a roller coaster

Realised that the traffic on the road to work on the ECP seems to have lessen quite substantially. Usually it gets pretty jammed up at Fort road as you head towards the AYE. But the past 2 day, traffic has been pretty smooth, how do I know? For one, I find myself braking less than normal.

"Change" has been a word that has stuck in my mind the past week. Have been doing alot of soul-searching and reflecting about my current situation, my job my relationships etc. If funny, but met up with a friend yesterday and he was going through exactly the same thing. Guess being married and with kids doesn't make that kind of feeling go away. We all have to deal with that emotions. If life was a roller coaster, then I probably would be a one of the lower ends of the ride, just coming out of a high. There are things that I look forward to and the anticipation of that climax of it (the top) and then guess to get ready for another low or a round-about.

Thats it about a roller coaster ride I guess, the lows, the highs, the anticipations, the fast loops. At the end of the day, its just a ride, just gonna ride it out. Where are you in the bluprint of your roller coaster ride?

We found love, oh
So don't fight it
Life is a rollercoaster
Just gotta ride it
I need you, ooh
So stop hiding
Our love is a mystery
Girl, let's get inside it (Ronan Keating)

No comments: