Thursday, September 08, 2005

Its my life

This song just came to my mind. Could only vaguely remember the chorus, "stop bugging me.... ... Its my life" Could not quite recall the artist that did that number. Tried to google it. Ping - Dr Alban. Dunno how many of you can remember this song. But it was a hit at Mambo nites...haha.

Anyhow, you'll be surprised how many songs that are titled "Its my life" or something close. Glad to know that so many people out there share that same feeling as I do sometimes...

Stop bugging me stop bothering me
Stop bugging me stop forcing me
Stop fighting me stop yelling me
It's my life. - Dr. Alban

1 comment:

Ben Kenobi Lim said...

I remember the song man. Loved it at that time. Thinl Alban came to Singapore too and gave a small performance at Zouk. Wanted to go at that time, but I think it was Mambo night and I could not get there for some apparent reason.