Friday, January 13, 2006

Here we go again...

Its that time of the year when new projects starts and all that stress of meeting deadlines again. Somehow time has passed by and its already the 5th year I'm going through this phase. I worked till late yeaterday and left the office around 8pm.

Took my usual route which required me to make a U-turn before I can head home. After the U-turn, I will come across a traffic crossing after which is a bus-stop. I passed by the bus-stop yesterday. It was raining and the place was dark. I remember standing there with my umbrella waiting to take bus 100 to Shenton Way and then 196 home.

The journey usually took 45 minutes and by the time I got home, it would be almost 9pm. Now, I can head home regarless of the rain and can be back in 20 minutes. Counting my blessings.

No comments: