Thursday, December 15, 2005

Coffee Junkie

I admit it, I am one. I remember that when I was staying in the Halls in Uni, I had this kettle next to my desk where I can brew my instant coffee in less than a minute. I had at least 7 cups a day....talk about junkie huh.

Of all the coffee's that i've tried, I like the kopi tiam kind. Especially the ones with the condensed milk unstirred...resting at the bottom of the cup. Fortunate for me, the pantry auntie prepares such coffee! There is a can of condense milk on the table where you can help yourself to.

There lies the problem, the can opening varies day to day, the size of the opening depends on the auntie, sometimes it bigger, sometimes smaller. I have some difficulty in judging how much to pour into my cup. So on somedays the coffee is sweet, on others a tad bitter. Reminds me of life...sometimes its a good day, soemtimes its not. Coffee was perfect today, not too sweet, not too bitter. Wonder how my day would be...

No comments: